Skin aging is a natural process that we cannot prevent, however there is much we can do much to provide our skin with moisture, antioxidants, lipids, vitamins.
Q10 treatment, like all Q10 products, gives you a virtuous power in the cell and is suitable for tired and stressed skins. The products contain the active agent Q10, which acts against the free radicals that contribute to the aging of the skin.
Therefore, Q10 therapy is recommended for the following:
- To activate the cell renewal process
- For a marked improvement in cell activity
- For optimal cell nutrition
- For a new dynamic
- For increased cell performance
- For a fresh tint
These products are based on the CELLUMER component, which in combination with hyaluronic acid and urea is an intensive care system for atrophic and dry packaging.
The results of this treatment are:
- Increases the balance of skin moisture
- Creates long-term moisture stores
- Provides skin with vital nutrients
- Improves elasticity and firmness
- Wrinkle treatment is strengthened to the inside
- The skin looks firmer and youthful
- For best results it is recommended to use the products with hyaluronic acid at home.
Mesotherapy is a non-surgical cosmetic medicine treatment which employs multiple injections of various ingredients into the skin. It is called mesotherapy as our target is the mesoderm, that is, the fat and connective tissue under the skin.
In our centre a new generation machine is used for mesotherapy via RF currents, aiming at opening up “channels” to the epidermis. This way the substances released permeate the mesoderm.
The effects of mesotherapy on the face are:
- Deep hydration
- Softening of thin wrinkles and prevention of the appearance of new ones
- Reduction of dark circles and eye wrinkles
- Tightening the skin through the use of vitamins and enzymes
Peeling is one of the most common techniques in cosmetic treatments used to improve and smooth the texture of the skin. Cosmetic peelings involve the exfoliation of dead cells on the skin’s outermost surface administered by specialized aesthetics. Cosmetic peelings reduce keratinocyte cohesion while removing dead skin cells, stimulating blood flow and cell growth.
Fruit acids are of significant importance in the preparation of the skin and the better absorption of substances, improving the moisturization of the top skin layers, debriding dead cells from the skin and enhancing its appearance. The range of HL cosmetic peelings is highly active and it is based on high quality ingredients that deliver specific results. The series includes 5 grades of professional peelings, providing customized treatment solutions.
I want an appointment
* This form is not a confirmation of the appointment.
You will be informed immediately about the availability or alternative date and time.
Alternatively, call us on 2651771141